Garage or Home inspection pit safety
A deep pit left uncovered is a potential hazard. Oil spills cause slips which can lead to injuries if the pit is not covered.
Using durable GRP ISOPHTHALIC OPEN MESH GRATING solves this problem in more ways than one. Available in yellow, light grey, or green:
- 38mm Thick Gritted Anti-Slip ( Mesh 38/38mm Pitch - 30/30mm Internal Square Opening) - Weight: 1m2 = 19.5kg
- 50mm Thick ( mesh 50/50mm Pitch - 42/42mm Internal Square Opening) - Weight: 1m2 = 23.5kg
Benefits of GripClad’s GRP Floor Grating
- Lightweight and easy to lift and shift
- Safe anti-slip walking surface
- Cut to manageable size and easily slotted and laid
- If no angle, use our ramp edging
- Anti-Slip surface
- Neat and Tidy look
Still using heavy wooden planks?
An Anti-slip GRP Solution for Garage Inspection Pits
To achieve total safety around vehicle inspection pits, anti-slip GRP grating can be installed with side ramps or in the majority of cases the Grating Covers simply slot into a rebated ledge/bearer.
Lightweight to lift out and strong enough to take heavy weight.
We recommend our Open Mesh GRP Grating thickness at 38mm or 50mm.
GRP GRATING PANELS REVIEW
Our GRP, isophthalic, anti-slip, open mesh grating is the ideal and practical solution, not only because it is lightweight, but because it is strong enough for pedestrian traffic.
Delivered in 1000mm sections, it is ready to simply lay down when the pit is not in use and easy to lift out as and when required. Another benefit is that there is virtually zero maintenance.
GRP Safety Floor Grating on Inspection Pit
"GRP Grating from GripClad has to be the most practical product for this application, strong, lightweight, slip resistant, what more do you need." Mark Walters MD