Most commercial and industrial flooring access is time-consuming to put together, whether it is straight to the subfloor or a raised elevated structural floor project, either way, it’s usually quite labour intensive.
In the commercial and industrial sectors, specifiers and developers are still using traditional flooring material such as metal, wood or concrete, but it’s heavy, and the cost of transporting and lifting these materials are high.
It also has to be cut in-situ, trimmed, drilled, screwed, bolted, riveted for applications such as for mezzanine floors, gantries, platforms, walkways, and pedestrian bridge decks – not to mention the sweat and effort through the hard work of fitting and installing.
A NEW Flooring System that helps you work SMARTER not HARDER
The alternative material that is now gradually being discovered and used more and more is GRP Flooring.
The use of GRP is growing as more industries realise the advantages of this material and it is fast becoming the preferred product of choice for many reasons…
- Lightweight: up to 70% lighter than steel with exceptional strength-to-weight ratio when compared to traditional materials.
- Speed of the installation: it can be installed three times faster than conventional flooring with sections up to 6m long x 500mm wide that can be snapped together, saving a great deal of time.
- Superior ergonomics: Our NEW GRP Interlocking Flooring system offers superior ergonomics, and unlike traditional materials you can’t slip on this GRP flooring as it has silica sand grit surface…which is also comfortable to stand on.
- Easy to transport and extremely durable
- Use for many applications: this can be used vertically for retention barriers or fencing systems and
- No theft value: unlike metal flooring, GRP has no value for scrap.
- Used both for Interior and Exterior: as it is corrosion resistant and requires virtually zero maintenance compared to traditional materials.
Are you overlooking significant cost savings?
Are you overlooking significant cost savings by sticking resolutely to traditional – and comparatively substandard – materials?
Our new product is a real ‘no brainer’ if you want simplicity, speed, and no future maintenance hassle.
GripClad GRP Interlocking Flooring offers a wealth of applications including odour control covers and keeping water penetration in potable and wastewater treatment units.
If you want any further information or advice on how our GRP Flooring might work for you, do get in touch.
And, if you’d like to be kept up to date with our new products and offers, sign up to receive our regular newsletter here.