Low-Cost Anti-Slip Tape
This product provides an economical solution for areas of light and medium foot traffic. From Abrasive and Non-Abrasive safety tape where minimal installation time is required.
- ABRASIVE Standard used for most situations, the abrasive coatings provide excellent levels of grip and friction.
- ABRASIVE Coarse– a deeper material, it is an industrial grade grip tape, which might not be suitable for more conventional applications.
- ABRASIVE Extra Coarse – a unique product, nothing else in the world comes close, only suitable for industrial situations, the deep grit prevents clogging by dirt or dust. Due to its thickness, we apply a higher grade (HG) adhesive to prevent lifting, and a thicker plastic carrier is used to increase durability.
- NON-ABRASIVE anti-slip tape range has a unique coating to ensure effective non-slip flooring, yet has a smoother surface for walking barefoot.
- NON-ABRASIVE flooring in a wet or marine environment has always been a challenge, yet with our Aqua Safe, you can easily obtain a good non-slip surface with our non-abrasive non-slip tape.
- NON-ABRASIVE safety flooring is ideal for use in food safety areas, due to its lack of abrasive peaks and valleys and is a unique product. The product is ideal for use on any wet areas as a non-slip surface, suitable for use as non-slip bathroom flooring on tiles or as a non-slip surface round swimming pools, hot tubs and even on boats.
- Quick and easy to installation
- Consistent co-efficient of friction
- No downtime
- Minimal preparation
- A wide range of colours
- Selection of surface grades
- Full Install Guidance Supplied
ANTI-SLIP TAPE ROLL SIZES ( Abrasive and Non-Abrasive)
Standard - Resilient, Coarse and Aquasafe
- 25mm x 18.3m Roll
- 50mm x 18.3m Roll
- 100mm x 18.3m Roll
- 150mm x 18.3m Roll
- All widths pro-rata from 19mm up to 1168mm
ANTI-SLIP CLEAT SIZES
- 150mm x 610mm, other sizes available
- 140mm x 140mm
ANTI-SLIP DISK SIZES
Colour range includes: green, black blue, yellow,
Black/yellow, transparent, grey, red/white.
Just give us a call or email us
Personal Bespoke Service
Our standard Anti-slip tape offers high traction and durable protection underfoot for light to medium pedestrian foot traffic for steps, stairs, and walkways.
Coarse grade anti-slip tape and pads are designed for medium to heavy pedestrian foot traffic. This anti-slip tape for stairs, walkways, machinery and vehicles.
Conformable Grade Tape
Conformable anti-slip tape adopts the profile of chequer plate and will not lift or rise off. Conformable tape once it is pressed into place on uneven surfaces it remains in that shape and resists lifting.
Aqua Grade Non-Abrasive Tape
Designed for bare feet in shower areas, exercise equipment, bath tubs, boats, and swimming pools. Also used for food safety areas due to its lack of abrasive peaks and valleys to prevent the build up of bacteria.
Resilient Anti-Slip Tape
This anti-slip tape feels more like rubber, which makes it appealing to the touch while giving exceptional levels of grip plus we slightly alter the embossing pattern of the upper surface. Quite Clever really.
Glow in the Dark Tape
This anti-slip tape can be seen in complete darkness. Ideal for emergency exits, passageways, staircases and is immediately visible in blackouts, power failure, or smoke-laden conditions. It provides safe, illuminated evacuation paths.
Our Tape Sizes
All Anti-Slip Tapes are produced and certified to ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 14001.
Tape roll sizes
- 25mm x 18.3m length
- 50mm x 18.3m length
- 55mm x 18.3m length
- 110mm x 18.3m length
- Part M Building Regulations
- 150mm x 18.3m length
All other width available up to 1000mm
Stair Cleat with or without Radius Corners
610mm x 150mm
Pads & Disks ( All Shapes & Sizes)
Various shapes and sizes – just contact us for your requirements.
For successful installation and to extend the service life of the product we would recommend our ancillary products:
Use a small amount on the underside edge of the tape or pad to create an excellent bond which prevents the edge from lifting and curling.
This is ideal for sealing any porous surface such as wood, concrete or stone, or just to create an extra bond.